Win a trip to Whitehorse, Yukon!
- Round-trip flight for two travelers from Calgary or Edmonton to Whitehorse on Air North
- Two rounds of golf with powercart at the Mountain View Golf Club, recognized as Canada’s most northern 18 hole championship golf course, from grass tees to greens
- Three nights of accommodation at the Coast High Country Inn courtesy of Hotels Red Deer
- $275 pre-paid VISA card
Prize package is valued at $2,019. Must be used prior to September 15, 2017.
- Flight bookings are subject to availability. Voucher valid from May 15, 2017 to September 15, 2017. The following blackout periods are in effect: June 30-July 4, 2017; September 1-5, 2017. Winner is required to pay the Airport Improvement Fee, Security Fee, Fuel Surcharge and taxes applicable to the route selected at the time of booking.
- Golf rounds must be reserved by contacting the Proshop.
- Accommodations are subject to availability.
Main Lottery Rules - License # 453442
The Draw will be held at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at Red Deer College, 100 College Blvd, Red Deer, AB, T4N 5H5. Only tickets purchased before 12:00 pm on Friday, March 31, 2017 will be eligible for this draw.
Tickets are available for purchase at RDC Athletics home games, the RDC Athletics Scholarship Breakfast and online at rdcathletics.ca. Total number of available tickets will be 499 single tickets at $10 each, 250 sets of 3 for $20 each for a grand total of 1,249 tickets.
For ticket inquiries, please contact RDC Athletics (403) 357-3669.
- Must be an Alberta residence to purchase.
- Raffle tickets cannot be sold to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Raffle ticket sellers must advise adult ticket purchasers not to write the name of anyone under the age of 18 on their ticket due to requirements of the Public Trustee Act.
- Raffle ticket sellers are to advise ticket purchasers not to write more than one name on a ticket. If more than one name is present on a drawn ticket, the prize will only be awarded to one of the names.
- There are no restrictions on members of the group or their family members purchasing tickets.
- Successful prize winners will be contacted in the event they are not present at the time of the draw.
- All raffle ticket purchases are final.
RDC Alumni Association respect your privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. The personal information collected by the RDC Alumni Association will be used to process ticket orders and to contact you regarding ongoing and future fundraising events. The name, city and winning ticket number will be published on the RDC Athletics website.