You could win!
Winners will be randomly drawn for one of the following prizes:
- $500 RDC Tuition Voucher courtesy of RDC Student Life.
- Three day car rental from Enterprise Rent-A-Car valued at $250. Valid until September 9, 2017. All standard rental qualifications must be met. Fuel, insurance, ancillary products and any costs related to moving violations or traffic infractions are the responsibility of the renter.
- One free month for "you and a friend” to 9Round Fitness (valued at $200).
- One of two Gift certificate for a 30 minute massage and a stone candle holder courtesy of Massage Above All (valued at $50).
- One of six $25 Mr. Mike’s gift cards.
- One of four 9Round Fitness One Free Workout Cards.
- One of four Jump 360 One Hour Admission Cards.
- $20 gift certificate towards Campus Recreation programs/events.
How to Participate
We all experience highs and lows in our daily lives that affect our mental health. Feeling stressed, overwhelmed or depressed is a stranger to no one. Let’s help one another by sharing our healthy methods of managing the stresses in our lives.
RDC students, staff and faculty can enter to win a prize by sharing online how they take time to manage their mental health using the hashtag #TakeSomeTimeRDC.
Only current RDC students, staff and faculty are eligible to win a prize.
Entries must be submitted online via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and must contain the hashtag #TakeSomeTimeRDC.
Entries must be submitted before midnight on January 27, 2017.
A random draw will be held on January 28, 2017for all prizes. Winners to be announced at the Kings Hockey Game scheduled for 7:00pm on January 28, 2017 at the Penhold Multiplex. Winners do not need to be present to claim their prize but must prove their affiliation (student, staff or faculty) with the College.
Looking for Help?
We all have different ways to blow off steam, they can be positive (makes us feel better ) or negative (potentially cause more problems), if you want to look at your ideas of blowing off steam and whether they are helpful then there are resources on campus available. Click here for a full list.